Content copyright 2011. Selling at the C-Level. All rights reserved.
Selling at the C-Level has its origins in a live training process:
“Making and Saving Money at Your Company.”
This successful program was:
- Delivered worldwide at companies large and small over 13 years.
- Customized for 10’s of thousands of managers, supervisors, employees and salespeople.
- Effective and provided ROI as high as 300 times the original cost.
Selling at the C-Level uses the same learning methods built into a robust, inexpensive, on-demand platform.
Selling at the C-Level is a powerful eLearning vehicle. Since it is completely on-demand, there is:
- Less time away from the job
- An opportunity to learn over time at a comfortable speed
eLearning vehicles have limitations:
- Not enough stimulation to foster long term retention/usage
- Follow through and practical application are too abbreviated
- Completion rates are very low
Selling at the C-Level uses a custom-built, six-step process to address eLearning limitations.
Selling at the C-Level: How Does It Work?
C-Level adj. corporate title used to describe high-ranking, decision making executives within an organization
Want more Information?
Please fill out the following form and we will arrange an online, demo of the program. (* required fields).
Call to enroll: 720.287.3557